Affiliate Members of The AT Hub are organisations representing the different sectors and service areas involved with AT services.
Affiliation is normally by invitation only. If your organisation has not been invited and you would like to become an Affiliate, please send us an email and we will consider your case. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Affiliates include organisations representing the following assistive technology related services:
- Disability equipment (e.g. aids to daily living, beds, mattresses and hoists)
- Wheelchair and seating services
- Telecare and telehealth services (now sometimes referred to as technology enabled care services)
- Electronic assistive technologies
- Housing adaptations/modifications and accessible homes
- Orthotics and prosthetics
- Car modifications
There is no charge for becoming an Affiliate although you may be asked to contribute information from time to time.
What are the benefits of being an Affiliate?
Affiliates are listed on our webpage. This demonstrates your commitment to the aims of The AT Hub, and your listing will be visible to the thousands of Hub Members.
Affiliates will get a discounted rate should they wish to exhibit at the annual conference.
If you would like greater visibility for your organisation, you could consider becoming a Hub Sponsor. This is open to organisations which are providing real solutions in support of integrating AT services. There is a cost for becoming a Sponsor; your logo and details will appear on our material and on our website.
Please contact us if you would like to become an affiliate: email@example.com