CECOPS is aimed at all organisations with a responsibility for commissioning or providing assistive technology services, including those with clinical and professional responsibilities.
There are no limitations on who can join the Scheme. Generally the following organisations and individual teams will join the Scheme:
Local Authority and NHS:
- Commissioners (including GP/clinical commissioning (support) groups);
- All assistive technology providers (in-house, outsourced) e.g. joint equipment stores, wheelchair services, telecare and telehealth providers, retailers
- Clinical professional teams e.g. nurses, occupational therapists and physiotherapists.
- Special schools
- Third sector organisations
- Private Sector e.g. Care homes; pharmacies